SEWER SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Pellows have one of the few mobile water treatment plants in the UK. It is revolutionising water treatment by reducing costs and minimising environmental impact.
- Tony Martin, Proprietor
Mobile Water Treatment Sewer Service and Maintenance
100% Cornish. Cornwall's longest standing liquid waste disposal company
We provider a range of services and maintenance for all types of fat traps and grease traps; ensuring that they are working effectively, are thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated of any potentially harmful or toxic substances.
Our 24 hour 7 days a week sewer service includes:
- Blocked drains, blocked gullies, blocked sinks and blocked downpipes
- High Pressure Water Jetting, De-Scaling, Root cutting
- CCTV Surveys which includes full report and a DVD video
- Removal and Disposal Of Waste
- Maintenance of sewers
- Domestic, Commercial, Industrial sewer servicing
- Cleaning & Waste Management
Why choose us?
With sewage treament and removal, we are leadsers and have the experience and knowledge. We provide cover and call outs and emergency responses in addition to the following regular maintenance services:
- Mainline sewers and drain repairs
- Pumping stations and sewage treatment plants
- Cesspits and septic tanks
- Soak away systems and site surveys
Working across a range of domestic and commercial areas we have developed the outstaning solutions to deal with all underground sewer and drainage systems whether they belong to:
- Office blocks
- Camp sites
Working closely with our customrers we offer a fully comprehensive service, cleaning and managing sewers to prevent anything from leaks or blockages that could cause breakages and failures in sewage systems.
Sewer cleaning and maintenance has been undertaken for manycustomers all over Cornwall.
Our latest vehicles, operated by our highly skilled and experienced team make sure that all calls are completed as quickly as possible to the very best of standards.