Hazardous/Dangerous Waste Removal
100% Cornish. Cornwall's longest standing liquid waste disposal company
Investment in our fleet in addition to staff training has ensured all our transportation, storage and disposal of hazardous waste / dangerous goods are fully conforming with the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR).
We are well versed in current legislation; our team have regular training and upgrades are an on-going occurrence. Staying up to date allows us to stand out from the crowd and provides peace of mind that your waste is being disposed of legally and in an environmentally friendly way.
Specification for ADR tanker vehicles
- Fully ADR Compliant
- Industrial grade hydraulic equipment
- High volume vacuum system
- Adjustable 4000psi Jetting facility
- Capability for night work
- All electronics, locks, seals, hydraulic clamps conform to the latest ADR regulations
As a responsible industrial and environmental services company, it is our duty to ensure that all potential risks to the environment and the surrounding population are alleviated. With our hazardous waste management services, you can rest assured that our advanced capabilities ensure that works are undertaken efficiently and within the required time frame.
With our state of the art ADR compliant units, all with an onboard jetting facility, and our dedicated industrial services division the services Te offer include but are not limited to the following:
- Disposal or management services and hazardous waste collection
- Around the clock emergency spill response
- Decontamination of land as well as industrial cleaning services